10 Ways to Experience Valentine's Day in DPC
February 5, 2018
Valentine’s Open Sip and Paint
- February 9, 5-8 p.m.
- Vanessa's Sip and Paint
- Must be 13 and older to attend and 21 to drink adult beverages.
- Wine and beer are provided.
- $25 per person.
Riverview Rotary Valentine’s Dance
- February 10, 8 p.m.-12 a.m.
- Stratford Conference Center
- Help in the fight toward Polio Eradication. This year our band will be 6th N Main, a Fabulous Big Band. They can do it all from R&B, Beach, Country, Rock - you name it!
- We will have a Cash Bar, plenty of food and a good time!
- Call 434 713-9996 to reserve a table or details or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $225 - Regular reserved table for 8 people
- $25 - Ticket price sold separately
Art-A-Palooza Valentine's Day at Ballad Brewing
- February 11, 1-3 p.m.
- Ballad Brewing
- Love is in the air! Join us at Ballad for Sunday Funday, Valentine's Edition. We're mixing it up this time--you can paint your own canvas, or you can bring a friend, a date, your significant other, or anyone you like to share a canvas and paint together!
- Pre-registration is required so we can provide enough materials.
- Each $35 ticket includes all painting materials for one canvas, whether you are one painter or two.
Galentine’s Day Brunch
- February 11, 1-3 p.m.
- Crema & Vine
- Galentine’s Day is the day for celebrating lady friends and kickin' it breakfast style. Bring your current girlfriends or simply attend and meet some new ones!
- Parks and Recreation will provide games and activities.
- Call Morgan Kerns at (434) 799-5150 for more information.
- Event is free, but attendees are responsible for purchasing their own meals.
Valentine’s Day Dinner at Reid Street Gallery
- February 14, 6-9 p.m.
- Reid Street Gallery
- Our Resident Chef, Clara Gutierrez, will prepare and demonstrate an elegant, four-course meal, including appetizers, entrée, cheese course, and dessert.
- Menu will be Valentine’s caprese salad, choice of beef tenderloin in red wine sauceor salmon with lemon-vegetables, roasted asparagus with vinaigrette, rice pilaf with fruit and nuts, cheese course, featuring various cheeses and accoutrements, choice of chocolate basket with mini brownies and vanilla cream or vanilla flan with berries.
- $110 per couple
Valentine’s Day Dinner and Theatre at Chatham Public House
- February 14, 6:30 p.m.
- Chatham Public House
- The Chatham Public House will be hosting Café Noir by The Little Theatre of Danville and serving an amazing 4 Course Dinner.
- Your meal will include an appetizer of smoked salmon canapés and shrimp cocktail, a salad course and main entree choices will be prime rib, baked salmon, or a vegetarian dish. Of course, we will also have a decedent dessert, and a nonalcoholic beverage. Wine sales on site will be through the LTD.
- Seating is limited so call or email email@example.com.
- $99 per couple
Golden Leaf Bistro Valentine’s Day Dinner
- February 14, 5-10 p.m.
- Reservations available
- Four-course meal consisting of: shared appetizer - choice of calamari, baked, brie, shrimp cocktail, bleu cheese walnut bruschetta, salad or soup, choice of pistachio encrusted chicken, wild mushroom and spinach pasta, sesame seared ahi tuna, crab stuffed lobster tail, grilled ribeye, surf and turf and choice of berries and cream, french silk pie, white chocolate bread pudding.
- $50 per person
The Schoolfield Restaurant Valentine's Day Dinner
- February 14
- Menu features choice of crab dip, shrimp cocktail or fried green tomatoes, Caesar salad, wedge or house salad, filet oscar with rosemary fingerling potatoes and sauteed broccolini, crab cake and pan-seared sea scallops or blackened salmon toped with jumbo crab and shrimp creole sauce, and choice of chocolate lava cake, key lime pie or pumpkin praline cheesecake
- $60 per person
- $70 with wine pairing
Ballad Brewing Valentine’s Day Celebration
- February 17, 1-10 p.m.
- Ballad Brewing
- Sweet Dreams Custom Cakes & Specialty Vendor Services will be set up in our taproom with delicious cupcakes, paired with a Ballad brew. Enjoy them as singles or have a flight with four! One cupcake will have Ballad's Chocolate Milk Stout in it!
- Cupcakes will be available starting at 1 p.m., live music from Michael Brown from 6-9 p.m. and Nana Karen's will be in the food truck area all day!
“The Pines” Dinner and Dancing Event
- February 17, 6 p.m., 7 p.m.
- Dinner by candlelight in the Lodge $40 per couple (Catered by Gina’s Family Restaurant)
- Dancing in the Hayloft $60 per couple - Top 40 music along with some oldies for your dancing enjoyment, complementary wine and light hors d’oeuvres, photo booth provided by Memory Lane Party Booth
- All tickets must be purchased in advance. Please visit our website at www.axtonlodge.net.
- For any questions please private message Heather Watlington or call her at 336-694-3311.